PyMolers & PyMolWiki Editors,

After reaping stacks of suggestions from users & wiki gurus I have
devised the first pseudo-structure of the wiki.  I say
"pseudo-structure" because: MediaWiki has no built-in hierarchy; and,
because as the wiki grows it'll take on its own structure regardless of
what I did here.  I just tried to give a structured base for people to
start from.

If you want to be an high level editor please let me know.  High level
editors can also move and delete pages.  Normal editors can only add
content.

There is an incredible amount of momentum behind the wiki.  In 24 hours
we have over 40 registered users and about a dozen folks foaming at the
mouth with content!  (Some I couldn't even hold back during the design
stage!)  So, without further ado, start wikiing!

http://pymolwiki.org/

Regards,

-- Jason

--