Hi,
I get these as a digest so sorry if someone's already spoken to this.

Laurence Pearl wrote some code to interpolate between scenes as you describe. Kristian Rother wrote a very nice set of framework commands (and more) to make movies. I wrote an extension of Laurence's commands so that they would fit better with Kristian's commands, which I was (and am) using. So...I had mailed this to the list some time back and it should be in the archives if you search for the "movie" or "MasterMovie".

But really, it should go on the wiki, of course, and I'll try to get some time to post the most recent one there soon. I think some version of this also exists embedded in Kristian's rTools.

I also keep wondering if Warren is changing how the camera is moved in the vein of being able to do this more internally to PyMOL?

Cheers,
Seth