Andreas,

I think you'll find that if you delete the binary nastiness at line 268 of
the file

REMARK 300  THE BIOMOLECULE IS A MOLECULAR SPECIES OF TYPE ....

it will load OK.  This is clearly a bug in the PQS database.

<plug>
You should probably have a look at the Macromolecular Structure
Database (msd.ebi.ac.uk) - it contains proposed biological assemblies,
calculated using an algorithm based on that used for PQS.  You can
download PDB-format files from the website.
</plug>

btw, quite an impressive structure when you do load it!

Gareth