Yi,

To stuff a bunch of identical object in one PDB file, you need to assign
a unique segment ID to each one.  For example:

load $PYMOL_PATH/test/dat/1tii.pdb

symexp s,1tii,1tii,5

names=cmd.get_names()
for a in range(len(names)): cmd.alter(names[a],"segi="+str(a))

save multi.pdb

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com