Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:44:35 -0400
From: Balaji Bhyravbhatla <balaji.bhyravbha...@umassmed.edu>
To:  pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] edgelines between molecules

Hello All,
I have a large mega-dalton multi chain structure that I would like to
make an overview (surface) figure. Instead of using many colors (13subunits)
I would like to use one color and demarcate the subunits by some other
means.One way would be to generate some sort of edge lines between the
molecules. Is that possible, if so how?

If anyone has any other suggestions please send them my way, it would be
highly appreciated.

Thanks

Balaji

Mark A. Saper, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Chemistry
Biophysics Research Division, University of Michigan
Chemistry Building Room 3040
930 N University Ave
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1055 U.S.A.

sa...@umich.edu        (734) 764-3353        fax (734) 764-3323