Hi Anbang Li,

If you want to show the spheres in a relative size, you can use

set sphere_scale, 0.5

to scale down the size by half for example. To do this for a specific
object, use

set sphere_scale, 0.5, object

Otherwise, if you want to change the actual radius, you can use

alter selection, vdw=newradius

Possibly you have to use rebuild to update the scene afterwards.

Cheers,

Tsjerk