Hi Eva,

If you save your scenes (conformations) as a psw file (under save as) you can then use a hyperlink in powerpoint and this will launch pymol in presentation mode and you can just use page down to scroll through the scenes. Pymol is still active so you can rotate the molecules in the presentation.

Hope this helps

Eva Vanamee wrote:

I regularly use the F function keys in PyMol to store
conformations and call them back in a presentation.
I really like the transition effects. Is it possible to record those
transitions as a movie and use them in a Powerpoint presentation?
Thanks in advance,
- Eva

Joel Tyndall, PhD

Lecturer
National School of Pharmacy
University of Otago
PO Box 913 Dunedin
New Zealand
Pukenga
Te Kura Taiwhanga Putaiao
Te Whare Wananga o Otago
Pouaka Poutapeta 913 Otepoti
Aotearoa

Ph / Waea +64 3 4797293 Fax / Waeawhakaahua +64 3 4797034