*Sent:* Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:11 AM
*To:* pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: [PyMOL] installation trouble

Dear all,
We installed yesterday six brand new Dell PCs with winXPpro/SP2 (fully updated) and encounter exactly the same error (and also...the solutions in the pymol wiki didn't help us so far). Anyone a solution?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Joris Beld
Hilvert Group, ETH Zürich

Angelo D Favia wrote:
I already tried all of the solution at the website but they didn't work for me.
The error message still appears.

A.

<http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Windows_Install>