Hello !

I finally found out what my problem was. Thanks to Warren DeLano I tried to
overwrite a cmd.set_key with another one in a very simple setting, and it
worked. That made me realize that what I wanted to do was to override a
cmd.set_key()' with a scene selection rather than with another cmd.set_key()
like I initially thought:

(...)
cmd.set_key('F1',showonlyone,['-1-100'])
(...) some script (...)
cmd.scene('F1','store','HPC-4 Fab structure: overview')

Conclusion: a set_key binding takes precedence over a scene storage. Thank you
for your suggestions; I have now added Peter's cmd.set_key('F1',None) at some
point to release the keys for scene storage, my presentation is finally
smoothed !

Garteiser Philippe
OMRF, Cardiovascular Biology dpt.
Doctoral candidate, OU Bioengineering
Advisors: Dr. Tim Mather, Dr M. Uli Nollert
12600 N Macarthur
Crown Pointe apt. #1423
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
home: (405) 603 7091