Marco,

If you haven't found a workable solution, you may try this little trick of
stuffing values into the B Factor column (as someone previously mentioned).

I just posted something about this on the wiki not too long ago.  The script
should make things clear if you're still unsure how to continue.

http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Color#Reassigning_B-Factors_and_Coloring

Regards,

-- Jason

--