Hi

I've written an XTC (gromacs trajectory) reader in python, and I'm interested in using it to load xtc files in pymol. The file itself doesn't contain any atom/residue name information, just a list of coordinates compressed using a novel compression algorithm. How could I manually add a state to a model, replicate the metadata from the first state, then add the coordinate information from a frame? I couldn't see how to do this from the wiki

Many thanks in advance

Ben

Benjamin A. Hall
Structural Bioinformatics & Computational Biochemistry Unit
University of Oxford
http://sbcb.bioch.ox.ac.uk/hall.php
+44 (0)1865 275380
benjamin.h...@bioch.ox.ac.uk