From: pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
siddha...@iitg.ernet.in
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:15 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] RMSD Calculations

Hi everyone,

I needed to know how to calculate the RMSD for 2 homologous structures over
the entire structure (For C-alpha atoms). Currently, PyMol performs sequence
alignment and then gives the RMSD values for only those regions which are
matching. But, as I mentioned before, I need RMSD values for the whole
molecule.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Siddharth Gupta
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

-------
This email was sent from IIT Guwahati Webmail. If you are not  the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your
cooperation in this regard is appreciated.
http://www.iitg.ac.in