From: pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of liu junjun
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:55 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] question on making movie between two scenes with
differentpoint of view

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to make a movie for chaning the point of view on a structure. I
let PyMol read in matrix then define it as a scene. After the movie was set
up, I can watch the movie playing well on the PyMol window. However, if I
try to save the PNG sequence, I get few discontinuous picutures and a lot of
identical pictures. Can anybody please give me some suggestions? Thanks in
advance!

Please see the following script that I wrote for making the movie.

==== script for make movie ====
# read in point of view for two scene
@pml/view-ts3ab.pml
scene int3b , store