Hi again everyone --

I have another odd PyMOL question: does anyone know if it is possible to
make selections based on what color certain atoms are?   I need to do
some wholesale re-coloring of a series of complicated figures and it
would be extremely useful if I could just say something like:

"color  red, (everything that is currently blue)"

Thanks,
Tom

PS - No, the original selections that were made to construct the figures
were not retained in the session file, just the completed "scenes"

This email (including any attachments) may contain material
that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Exelixis, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor
and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.