Hi,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 08:26:00PM +0100, Daniel Seeliger wrote:
> take a look into
> ~/.ADplugin/pymol_autodock_plugin.conf
> and set the path to the autodocktools scripts correctly. Then the plugin
> should find them.

Speaking of which, I was just taking a look about including your autodock
plugin (it looks really nice) into the official Debian/Ubuntu packages,
however, it depends on the non-free autodocktools scripts as far as I
can tell.

While autodocktools is shipped in Debian non-free, we will not be able
to fully integrate this easily in order to keep pymol in Debian proper.

Is there any work-around to get a fully free autodock plugin solution
and/or is it planned to reimplement the missing parts from autodocktools
in the autodock pymol plugin or maybe pymol itself?

Thanks,

Michael