Hi Seth and Jason,

I just tried out Jason's commands and while that works for this case I can't
verify that it fails in Seth's case.  While checking the command line options
for create, I did notice that, like the load command, the create command also
has a discrete flag.  It is not described in the help (i.e. when typing "help
create"), but it is listed in the PYMOL API syntax and it is clearly listed
when you type: "create ?".

So I would suggest that you should try your usual script but add a
"discrete=1" flag to it.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert L. Campbell, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate/Adjunct Assistant Professor