Hi Lina,

If you have an atom that you want to identify you can right click on the atom
which give you the atom name (pdb format).

Your command "select o, name o" does work on the latest windows install 1.4.1
where it selects all oxygens and creates a selection called (o).

Hope this helps

Joel

_________________________________
Joel Tyndall, PhD