Hi Kanika,

you can do this with the "rotate" command, without any additional script
(like Michael already suggested). Note: for a dimer the the center of
mass does not yet define an axis, my example uses an arbitrary axis on
the mirror plane between the monomers.

# get some homodimer
fetch 3p8d, dimer, async=0

# create copies of one monomer
create copy1, dimer and chain A
create copy2, dimer and chain A
create copy3, dimer and chain A
create copy4, dimer and chain A

# orient will put the (unweighted) center of mass in the middle of
# the window and both monomers on the camera x-axis
orient dimer

# now rotate around the z-axis in camera space
rotate z, 60, copy1
rotate z, 120, copy2
rotate z, 180, copy3
rotate z, 240, copy4

Have a look at:
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Orient
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Rotate

If you need more fine control, go for Troels suggestion. There are also
center-of-mass scripts on the PyMOLWiki.

--
Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology