Hi George,

You might want to use cmd.get_model() to make your life  easier. It turns a
selection into a chempy model, which has an attribute .atom, containing all
the corresponding atoms with names, identifiers, coordinates, etc.
Check scripts on the pymolwiki that do comparable things.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

On Oct 15, 2011 12:03 AM, "George Kvaratskhelia" <kvaratskhel...@gmail.com>