Hi Jordan!

Thank you for so detailed explanation

Indeed I've noticed that so simple operation is very routine in pymol :(

Now I'm looking for good easy-to-use modelling software wich is free
for accademical users. I'd like that this soft would have good
graphical interphace and flexibility like PyMol as well as good
editing functionality like amber XLEAP for instance.

By the way as I understood the MOE sotware is not free ( I've not
found any download lnks ). So I think use MoDELLER or MAESTRO software
for my purposes.

Thanks again,

James