Hi All --

I am prone to using "Ctrl-X" to measure the distance between two
selected atoms (also, angles and dihedrals).   Has this keystroke been
eliminated in recent versions?

I have tried versions 1.5.0.1 and 1.5.0.2 on both Windows and Linux and
don't get any response to "Ctrl-X", but it works in 1.4.1 and earlier.

Is there some other way to accomplish this task?  I prefer not to use
the wizard since it is often overly optimistic and gives me less control
over what is displayed.

Thanks,
Tom

This email (including any attachments) may contain material
that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
Exelixis, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor
and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.