Thomas,

Its really great )

Could you tell me if you find a possible way to take into account burried
water from the protein interiour in the Pose View protein-ligand
interaction 2D plots ?
Most of my proteins consist of such internal water ( like a het atoms in
the protein.pdb ) but pose view didnt take this mollecules into account so
the final plot lack of many crussial h_bonds between ligand and protein
itself.

James