Hi everyone,

we have generated a quite complex pymol movie and would like to include a label
that is always located in the lower right corner throughout the entire movie.
We have already labeled a pseudoatom positioned at the lower right corner but
due to camera motions the text is flying around as well. Is there the
possibility of adding a global text box not specified to a x,y,z position? Or
an easy way to move the pseudoatom accordingly?

Thanks
Anke