Hi Yeping and Troels,

symexp is unlikely to give you the REMARK 350 biomolecule, it is for
generating neighboring symmetry mates of the crystallographic packing.

The following scripts from the PyMOLWiki can read REMARK 350 and
generate the biological unit:

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Psico -> biomolecule command
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/BiologicalUnit/Quat
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/BiologicalUnit

Remember that you can also fetch the biomolecule as type=pdb1 for most
structures. Example:

fetch 2cas, type=pdb1, async=0
as ribbon
set all_states