Hello everybody,

I have done several MD simulations with the Martini force field of systems that
contain a small protein and surfactant with GROMACS. It is possible to show
with pymol the secondary structure of the protein with a cartoon representation
and the detergent molecules with beads at the same time. I know from you that I
can use for the detergent molecules, the "connects" but for protein i don't
know how to do (with the alter command?).

Can you help me?

Thanks you in advance

Stephane