I thought all quadro cards supported stereo? (must admit that I'm not sure :-)
The 3 pin stereo connector is not needed to get stereo with the Asus monitors -
they get the stereo sync via DVI. But the stereo mode 10 and/or 11 must be
supported by the card and driver.

My main problem was to force the card into 120hz mode, which required the
xrandr utility. Without the xrandr command, I could only get the card to run 60
Hz, where stereo is not possible.

Cheers,

Esben

Den 21/07/2013 kl. 09.17 skrev "Harry Mark Greenblatt"