Hi Mengbin,

it's all about the "mview" command. It can associate states, camera positions
and object positions with movie frames.

# store state 5 with frame 100
mview store, 100, state=5
# store camera position with current frame
mview store
# store all object positions with current frame
mview store, object=*

What you want might look like this:

mset 1-30 30x50
mview store, 1