Dear Chandan,

I think you want to use the "move" command  (
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Move) which moves the camera around the
molecule, instead of the "rotate" command (
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Rotate) which alters the coordinates of the
object you are looking at.

Hope this helps
Folmer

2013/11/12 Chandan Choudhury <iitd...@gmail.com>

> Dear PyMOL users,
>
> I want to rotate/revolve the loaded structure. The cell parameter should
> also rotate.
> I am aware of rotate command.
> eg. rotate X, 90.
>
> But when I view the cell. The rotation does not happen here.
>
> My purpose is to generated a snapshot showing the boundaries.
> How can this be acheived?
>
> Chandan
>
> --
> Chandan kumar Choudhury
> NCL, Pune
> INDIA

> November Webinars for C, C++, Fortran Developers
> Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models.
> Explore
> techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the most
> from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and
> register
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60136231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Folmer Fredslund