Hi guys,
I am now preparing some proteins structure figures, and I think Pymol is a good
program. But now something happened to me, my protein just has  5 helices, and
I want to number and label the helices as H1, H2 …and H5 in the figure with
using Pymol directly (not photoshop), but I am sorry I have no idea for
finishing it, however I have read the guide of Pymol.
could anyone tell me something about how to number and label the helices? That
will be very helpful, and thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Gefei