From: Roy Eylenstein [mailto:roy.eylenst...@morphosys.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:45 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Error while starting Pymol 1.7

Dear all,

I see following error message when starting pymol 1.7 incentive on Win 7
enterprise SP1 32 bit (i3 M370)

This Executable Build integrates and extends Open-Source PyMOL 1.7.0.1.
Detected OpenGL version 2.0 or greater. Shaders available.
CShaderPrg_New-Error: geometry shader compilation failed name='connector'; log
follows.
infoLog=ERROR: 0:2: '' :  extension 'GL_EXT_geometry_shader4' is not supported
ERROR: 0:3: '' :  extension 'GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' is not supported
ERROR: 0:5: 'vec3' : syntax error parse error

Any suggestions?

Best,

Roy

________________________________

MorphoSys AG - Lena-Christ-Str. 48 - 82152 Martinsried/Planegg - Germany;
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRB 121023;
Vorstand/Management Board: Dr. Simon Moroney (Vorstandsvorsitzender/CEO), Jens
Holstein (Finanzvorstand/CFO), Dr. Arndt Schottelius
(Entwicklungsvorstand/CDO), Dr. Marlies Sproll (Forschungsvorstand/CSO);
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Dr. Gerald Möller (Vorsitzender/Chairman)

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information
herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und