Dear All,

Recently I have noticed in Science and Nature paper, the author present the
helix in cartoon as thin as that observed in VMD (and even similar in
appearance). I do not know whether the author made the image by pymol or by VMD.

Is any way for pymol to make helix in carton as  observed in VMD?

Best regards.

Smith