Hi Abhinav,

Unfortunately, the graphics window fonts can't be changed. But you could
increase the size of the buttons in the object menu panel:

set internal_gui_control_size, 40

The default preset rendering is available in our latest beta version (currently
1.8.1.1). Download it from http://pymol.org/download/1811
To enable it, put this into your pymolrc:

set auto_show_classified

To launch with a different window size, put a "viewport" call in your pymolrc:

viewport 1200, 900

Or launch PyMOL with arguments:

pymol -W 1200 -H 900

Hope that helps.