I'll get this set up asap, Thursday seems reasonable, given my schedule. Prospero, there should be no infrastructure requirements. I'll just monitor deploys closely for the foreseeable future.

Question about the first trigger, checkins... how can one monitor this, and why would a checkin need to kick off the interop tests? Does it imply code running on the agent domain has changed?

Was there discussion on the best way to monitor or publish the results of the test runs?

enus

Tess Chu wrote:
We met after the Open Grid team huddle today to decide how often we should run the pyogp interoperability tests against our code. We decided that they should be run at the following frequencies:

* with every checkin for code changes
* after every deploy to aditi
* once a day at approximately 10am or 11am to coordinate with typical deploys to Aditi

This will ensure that we catch changes to the system as soon as they happen.

Cheers,
Tess