Hi all!

I mentioned to Poppy that I was going to work through pyogp and remove all
references to items in packets.py, and he suggested I let the list know.

It's a lot of rewriting of classes composing outgoing messages, but is not
really a big deal. Most changes ought to be transparent, but I did change
one method interface today, so things will change ever so slightly.
Functionality should be unchanged as long as I don't typo.

This is in preparation of removing packets.py, and further messaging work.

thanks
~e