Last week I removed the zope.testrunner wrappers, and updated the docs to
reflect the usage of nose to run unit tests.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Pyogp/Client_Lib#Pyogp_Unit_Tests

nosetests --where=src/pyogp.lib.base/
Ran 139 tests in 21.987s

There is an implied requirement that pyogp's dependencies be in the
PYTHONPATH.

I'll be working on extending docs and test coverage as we do our packaging
work.

~e