Hello all,

So I'm trying to use pyogp.lib.base.message to write a simple app to hammer a
process with messages. I need straightforward template instantiation, and upon
reading pyogp.lib.base.message I was unhappy. I'm going to do as the subject
line says, and hack with abandon.

I have an internal branch while I try a few things on for size, and will
*likely* have a bitbucket version available in the near future. I'm going to
operate as a fork, then when I hit something I like we can decide if it's worth
merging back in.

I've recently discovered:
* refactoring python by hand is unsafe, as there are no compiler warnings to
save you
* Rope is promising http://rope.sourceforge.net/

I'm at an early point, I just thought I'd write to let ppl know what I'm up to.

No, this has nothing to do with the OGP part of PyOGP, just test automation.

+ poppy