"M.Rule" <mrule7...@gmail.com> writes:
> Update:
>
> I removed everything and used the system package manager. I think the "No
> module named 'pyopencl._cffi'" and "undefined symbol: clCreateSubDevice"
> were related to building from source. Using the package manger version
> seems to avoid these errors.
>
> Which just leaves the "PLATFORM_NOT_FOUND_KHR", and the related CUDA
> "cuInit failed: no device" error, which is presumably due to
> misconfiguration.
>
> I don't remember how to fix this. I searched around, and applied commonly
> reported solutions, but none have worked so far. I'll work on this some
> more later.

Two questions:

1) Do you see /dev/nvidia{0,1,2,3}?
2) Do you have sufficient permissions to access them from the account in
which you run your code?

About your issue with clCreateSubDevices: To fully rebuild, you may need
to 'rm -Rf build' before rebuilding, within the source directory.

Hope that helps,
Andreas