In the Intel opencl 2.0 tutorial resource Sierpi??ski Carpet, they use the
device side enqueue properties added in opencl 2.0. In the source code, there
is a segment like this:
// You need to create device side queue for enqueue_kernel to work // We set
the device side queue to 16MB, since we are going to have a large  // number of
enqueues cl_queue_properties qprop[] = {CL_QUEUE_SIZE, 16*1024*1024,
CL_QUEUE_PROPERTIES,
(cl_command_queue_properties)CL_QUEUE_OUT_OF_ORDER_EXEC_MODE_ENABLE |
CL_QUEUE_ON_DEVICE | CL_QUEUE_ON_DEVICE_DEFAULT, 0};     cl_command_queue
my_device_q =        clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties(CLU_CONTEXT,
  cluGetDevice(CL_DEVICE_TYPE_GPU), qprop, &status);
Now I want to use pyopencl to rewrite the code in python to learn dynamic
parallelism method. But I can't find any instruction to set the queue size as
the code shows. The CommandQueue API has the properties option, but in the
document these options/values don't include size. Any suggestion?