Hi Christoffer, Hi Andreas,

I had a similar bug. For me it appeared since the loaded package and the OpenCL
version did not match. To solve it under Windows just use the precompiled
binaries (http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pyopencl)
Most important is to make sure that you choose xxxcl12xxx if you have OpenCL
1.2 installed or xxxcl21xxx depending on our driver.
Download the binaries, pip install in the anaconda prompt and it should work.
You can try both variants one of it will most likely work.

Regards
Max