-syam

From: Paul Kuntke <paulk at turmlabor.de>
Date: Thu Feb 15 06:21:15 EST 2018

________________________________

Hi pyopenCL-List,

I hope some here can help me. I'm trying to start openCL-Code from inside a
python multiprocessing worker. Everything woks fine wihh this on my linux-box.
But on my Mac (OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite, python3.6, pyopencl 2018_1) a Error-Box
is popping up, saying my process exited unexpectedly and nothing happens.

OpenCL without  or outside multiprocessing seems to work fine as well as
multipocessing without OpenCL uns fine, too. Cl_Buffers can be created. Only
compiling CL-Code and running CL-Kernels does'nt work.

Is anyone experiencing similiar behaviour?
Is it a general limitation to avoid starting opencl-Kernels from multipocessing
environments?
Are there any workarounds?

Best wishes
paul