Hello. I am trying to get PyOpenCL to work on my Xilinx FPGA board. I
followed all the steps from nachiket <https://github.com/nachiket> and I
got to the part where the environment variables are set, as per his paper
<https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/PyOpenCL-for-Xilinx-FPGAs-tT2KOlxwe2YGWNBdKNyzx>.
My python program fails to detect the emulation configuration file created
for my board and resorts to the default one. I know the configuration works
because I wrote a sample program in C and that detects my emconfig.json
file. Could you please guide me as to what the issue could be, and if it is
related to PyOpenCL? I can't find enough documentation on Xilinx about this
issue and the .c program is able to detect the emconfig.json file, so I am
stuck. Does pyopencl convert the python code into a C-based version for
calling the kernels in a different directory? Any help you could give me
would be highly appreciated. Thank you.