> On Apr 2, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Donald Stufft <don...@stufft.io> wrote:
>
> Sounds like between my starting to lean towards it, your preference, and the
> fact it would trigger a new mail notification for Paul’s workflow too, that a
> special command is the way to go. I will go ahead and implement that.

Ok! I have this implemented now, you can see it in action at
https://github.com/pypa/pip/pull/4406 <https://github.com/pypa/pip/pull/4406>.
I’m going to hold off on publishing docs because I want to switch to the user
@pypa-bot instead of @BrownTruck but when I tried to create that user, GitHub
flagged the account so it has to get manually reviewed first.

But basically, currently anyone can do “@BrownTruck request review” (must be on
a line by itself, other stuff can be in the message though) and it will dismiss
all of the current reviews, which moves it back into the “review queue” in the
above work flow AND it triggers an email from the person to get email based
workflow a notification that the PR is ready for more review.

Once I have it set up at @pypa-bot I’ll write the documentation for it, get it
so that it comments about the command on the first request changes review (one
per PR), and start sending periodic emails about things.

—
Donald Stufft