Hey all,

Pradyun has been helping out by triaging issues and going back through some of
our older issues, finding ones that could be closed, labeled etc. However due
to the nature of Github’s issue tracker you have to be a committer in order to
modify the state of the issues so he generally will comment on the issues to
make a suggestion and hope one of us notices that he’s done so. For my part,
I’ve yet to disagree with one of his suggestions.

So with that in mind, unless someone objects (which they can do privately to me
if they don’t want to do so publicly) I’m going to give Pradyun commit access
on the pip repository for the limited purpose of triaging issues. He’s agreed
to continue to behave as if he doesn’t have commit access for actually landing
code changes (and given we disable force pushes, the risk is fairly low, we can
always revert if need be).

—
Donald Stufft