The builds are failing: https://readthedocs.org/projects/pypaio/builds/

I fixed the same issue with the Warehouse docs recently, it requires a
project owner to uncheck the "Install your project inside a virtualenv
using setup.py install" option in the Advanced settings.

Looks like the owners are dstufft, ncoghlan, wqcode and jonparrott,
any of them should be able to fix this.

D.