I’ve been doing some work on creating developer documentation for twine.
 Some PRs[1]  for the twine docs have been merged, and are now included in
the repo.  While I was doing this work, I realized that the twine docs have
a Read the Docs homepage but aren’t available on Read the Docs [2].

In my understanding, someone has to have an account with the rights to set
up the hooks in Read the Docs so that the twine docs can be displayed
there, and so that any merged PRs show up there automatically.  Whose
account has these rights, and can they set up the hooks for us?

One thing most developers do before deciding to contribute to a project is
check that there is documentation, and having the twine developer docs
easily findable on Read the Docs would be helpful in attracting new
contributors.

[1] for instance: https://github.com/pypa/twine/pull/296

[2] https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/