Looking at https://readthedocs.org/projects/twine/, I see dstufft is the owner
and it’s configured to build from GitHub://dstufft/twine.git.

On 12 Feb, 2018, at 14:00, Laura Hampton
<lhamp...@gmail.com<mailto:lhamp...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I’ve been doing some work on creating developer documentation for twine.  Some
PRs[1]  for the twine docs have been merged, and are now included in the repo.
While I was doing this work, I realized that the twine docs have a Read the
Docs homepage but aren’t available on Read the Docs [2].

In my understanding, someone has to have an account with the rights to set up
the hooks in Read the Docs so that the twine docs can be displayed there, and
so that any merged PRs show up there automatically.  Whose account has these
rights, and can they set up the hooks for us?

One thing most developers do before deciding to contribute to a project is
check that there is documentation, and having the twine developer docs easily
findable on Read the Docs would be helpful in attracting new contributors.

[1] for instance: https://github.com/pypa/twine/pull/296
[2] https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/