Hi folks! This event is happening in about two months.

You can find more details and RSVP at the following links:

NYC:
10/27:
https://generalassemb.ly/education/bloomberg-open-source-weekend-pypa/new-york-city/58377
10/28:
https://generalassemb.ly/education/bloomberg-open-source-weekend-pypa/new-york-city/58382

LON
10/27:
https://generalassemb.ly/education/bloomberg-open-source-weekend-pypa/london/58402
10/28:
https://generalassemb.ly/education/bloomberg-open-source-weekend-pypa/london/58403

Bloomberg is also about to provide travel assistance for a few mentors
to attend at each location. If you would like to be a mentor and
require travel assistance, please reach out to me off-list directly.

Thanks!
D.