Hey! If you want sdist this probably means that you want to ship a source
code, which then will be compiled during installation. Is that what you
need? If you want to pre-compile it, your choice is to use a binary wheel
(bdist_wheel), in such case, however, you'll have to compile a bunch of
OS-specific wheels for each item of matrix OS x Python version.

Just copying a dynlib file will probably not work if linked against
wrong interpreter/OS APIs.

неділя, 5 серпня 2018 р. 06:19:15 UTC+2 користувач 蕭毅 написав: