[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Antocuni,

Hi Ben,

> I ran the .NET build last night and it got a lot further. The errors I get
> now are:
>
> [translation:ERROR] ***** FAILURE *****
> [translation:ERROR]
> [translation:ERROR]
> c:\docume~1\ben~1.you\locals~1\temp\usession-16\main.il(66076) : error --
> Duplicate label: '__check_block_5'

as you correctly spotted out, the problem was in opcodes._check; I've
fixed that, thanks for the help.

> I also notice that you appear to have identifiers with hundreds of
> underscores appended. Is this expected?
>
> [translation:ERROR] Assembled global method

Yes, it's expected. Appending underscores it's a way to get unique names
for methods and classes, though I didn't think to get such a big number
of underscores. I changed the code and now I append a unique number at
the end of the name instead of a list of underscores.

ciao Anto