First of all, congratulations on getting THE idea, I think user
content is essential too, but I see why commercial games shy away from
it
 An open source game could do really well!

1, yes, but not in a way you want (you want many boxes that can't
touch each other, right?)
2, yes, stackless is the name/misnomer
3a, I doubt is relevant, you have to show that your workload has a
substantial number of tail calls; stack depth is not that important
with stackless.
3b, I imagine this is impossible in general case, how do you see this
done in any language?
3 again, yes of course, and I bet you knew this already.
4 indeed, unloading old code is a bit harder as you have to make sure
all references to module or function or class are lost in timely
fashion.

p.s. I'm not an expert on pypy yet